top of page

           "Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes, but always feel you have nothing to wear?"

 

Most of us wear only 20 percent of the clothes in our wardrobe. The remaining 80 percent gathers dust waiting to be released for that "Special Occasion" or "I will fit into to it again!"

 

I can help turn that percentage around. 

The Personal Wardrobe Review and Edit  is designed to make the most of your existing wardrobe. In our session, I will discuss with you, your current lifestyle and your personal aspirations.  Together, we will review, edit and transform by decluttering, reorganising and using the existing pieces to make new combinations. It will also include a brief colour and shape analysis.

By creating your capsule wardrobe it will

  •  Eliminate those panicked "I have nothing to wear" moments

  • It will update your personal style and make your current

  • Save you time and money

  • Increase your confidence and self esteem 

This exercise often highlights the need for new capsule items.  I can help you purchase these, so combining it with a personal shopping day will maximise your results. 

  

  • Standard size Wardrobe

    • An Four hour session​ is £200

    • Availability Monday - Friday,  Morning or Afternoon ​​

  • Larger Wardrobes  

    • Initial assessment, price based on additional time required 

                                                                     

  • Combine with a personal Shopping experience option

 "Your dress should be tight enough to show you're a women,

and loose enough to show you're a lady"

Hubert De Givenchy

 

bottom of page